PhD in one sentence:
How can I extract the most information from different traffic databases in order to generate optimal and meaningful test scenarios for the evaluation of highly automated driving functions?
PhD in more detail: “In my doctorate I am focusing on the..”:
- Representativeness of a test scenario catalogue for the evaluation of automated driving functions.
- Fusion (Data Integration / Data Fusion) of different traffic / scenario databases.
- Extrapolation of different traffic/scenario databases.
For this I use in my doctoral thesis:
- Methods of machine learning, such as different clustering approaches, random tests and statistical matching. Mainly in the programming language “R”.
- Relational SQL databases.
During my MBA and automotive engineering studies, I specialized in the following areas:
- Product- and Life-Cycle-Management
- Department restructuring / Change Management
- Car safety
- Car accident research
- Risk analysis / extrapolation
In addition, I have strengthened my competencies in the following fields of activity in further training courses and various honorary offices:
- Project Management
- Project Controlling
- Public Speaking
- Knowledge transfer
- Public relations
- Committee work